Friday, July 30, 2010

Ode to my Boobs.

My cleavage has received all the compliments I never have.
Pretty. Beautiful. Perfect. Ideal.
Their shape, size, component ratio, sensitivity and overall appearance have garnered them praises of a luxury car.
When given the drunken opportunity to look at, touch, and otherwise enjoy them, people, generally male, treat me like a princess. In utter awe of these orbs adorning my chest, I am a goddess. However, in the sober light of day, nipples tucked away behind clothing, I am not the girl one asks out.

If I lean over just enough during the course of a night, I have no problem picking a gentleman up, in any manner of speaking. But that's not the kind of thing one builds a relationship on.

A house needs a solid foundation to stand on, or else, it will fall, like a kid on roller blades. And while my boobs are delightfully firm, they are not strong enough to support a relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment